We are proud of the uniforms and uniform accessories that we carry at Legacy School & Career Apparel, LLC and stand behind them 100%. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return your merchandise for a refund within 15 days of receipt of your purchase. Below are our store policies concerning returns, exchanges, refunds, and shipping.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- If you find that any of our products have been shipped with a fabric or manufacturing defect, we will promptly replace it for you free of charge, with our apologies for your inconvenience.
- We are happy to exchange clothing items for a different size. Exchanges must be unused and in their original packaging. Once we receive your returned item(s) in their original condition, we will ship your exchange at no extra charge to you.
- We offer a 15 day refund policy for items that are not to your satisfaction however, we can not refund the associated shipping costs of your order.
- Any item may be exchanged for another of equal value, or for store credit toward a future purchase.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING & EXCHANGING AN ONLINE ORDER ITEM
The following guidelines will help expedite the return process and ensure that your account is properly credited.
- A Return Authorization (RA) Number is required for returned merchandise; please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-757-848-5348. Please be prepared to provide the following information: the corresponding invoice number, the item(s) you are returning and the item(s) you would like in exchange, including size(s), and your daytime phone number.
- Your Return Authorization Number will issued by email. Please do not forget to write your return authorization number visibly on your return package. All returns without a proper RA number will be refused by our warehouse staff. Only authorized merchandise will be processed for credit. Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping & handling charges unless an error occurred on our part in shipping your order.
- Please note that your Return Authorization Number will only be valid for 10 days from the date that it is issued. After that time the Return Authorization Number will be voided.
- Your account will be credited as soon as your returned merchandise has been processed.
- We reserve the right to deny credit for damaged garments due to misuse, abuse, alteration or excessive wear.
- Insure your package and keep a copy of the tracking number.
Please contact us ( email@example.com ) with any questions you have about the items on our site. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and we'll be happy to make recommendations regarding sizes and styles.
Please note that we do not take orders from outside of the United States.
You can expext delivery within 4 to 7 business days. Most orders are shipped UPS or USPS. Usually, UPS will ring your doorbell, then leave the package in a sheltered area. USPS will deliver the package in your mailbox if it fits, or put it by your door.
Please allow and additional 7-10 business days for orders with embroidered items.
Priority and Express shipping are available at an additional cost. The cost will automatically be calculated during the check out process. Express delivery does not apply to embroidery orders.
PO Boxes or APO/FPO
We ship to U.S. Post Office Boxes and APO/FPO addresses via the United States Postal Service only. Within the continental United States you can expect delivery within 7 - 14 business days on average. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday only. Priority shipping is available for PO Boxes & APO/FPO addresses at an additional cost.
We do not take orders from outside of the US other than US military APO/FPO addresses.
We automatically insure all packages.
Shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size and dimensions of your items
- Your delivery address
You'll see your shipping cost listed on the "Place Order" page in Checkout before you submit your order. After reviewing the page, you can submit your order.
When you place an order with Legacy School Apparel, you will receive an order confirmation via email upon receipt of your order and a 2nd email with the tracking number when your order has been shipped.
Once an order has been processed, we are unable to cancel the order. However, you may refuse the merchandise upon delivery. A refund will be issued once the merchandise is returned to our facilities. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable on cancelled orders.
If you have questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Regarding Your Purchase.
For information relating to orders placed with legacyschoolapparel.com (e.g., order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), please email email@example.com
Out-of-Stock & Back Order
Should an item on your order be out of stock at time of shipping we will notify you via email with the expected in-stock date. Your remaining order will ship on time and the out-of-stock item will be shipped to you as soon it becomes available at no extra charge to you.